E2C Construction Training Program
College of Marin, Indian Valley Campus AND Canal Alliance
1800 Ignacio Blvd., Novato, CA
FREE - ENTRY BY APPLICATION
College of Marin and Canal Alliance / To apply, contact Regina Vindel at the Canal Alliance at 415-306-0450 or email ReginaV@canalalliance.org
Free Construction Class Begins
PREPARE FOR A CAREER IN CONSTRUCTION
College of Marin is partnering with Canal Alliance to offer a Construction training program.
The E2C Construction program includes 8 weeks training in the materials and techniques used in the construction of landscapes, farms and gardens. The program is designed to respond to current job demands in Marin, with high employ-ability potential. Details include:
- 8-week construction course, March 26-May 21, 2019. Courses include both classroom lecture and a hands-on construction lab.
- Classes are every Tuesday evening at Canal Alliance (San Rafael) and Saturday morning at College of Marin, Indian Valley Campus (Novato).
- Additional training includes financial, career, and personal support as well as an E2C Construction Hiring Fair for course graduates in June 2019.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Individual annual income less than $24,000
- Proof of employment eligibility
- English proficiency
- Interest in a career in construction
- Marin County residence
- FREE evening & Saturday classes
- Full-time job opportunities with benefits
- Financial, career and personal support
- Individual savings plan where the program matches every dollar you put in
For information, please contact Regina Vindel at the Canal Alliance at 415-306-0450 or email ReginaV@canalalliance.org