A partnership between College of Marin, Canal Alliance, CareerPoint Marin, and the Marin Builders Association
The current E2C Construction program has already started. The next session will run in Spring 2019. Check back in February for more details.
Fall 2018: Construction Education Course
- 6½ week program, September 25-November 6, 2018, with a Construction Hiring Fair on November 13 and Graduation on November 17.
- Classes are every Tuesday evening and Saturday morning.
- Students who complete the course will receive 1.5 college credits.
- Courses include both classroom lecture and a hands-on construction lab.
- Open to 20 high-potential applicants.
For information, please contact Regina Vindel at the Canal Alliance at ReginaV@canalalliance.org
E2C is a program designed to help launch successful careers by providing the training to gain skills necessary for entry-level employment in technical industries. In addition to technical skills, the program will also provide job placement services, college credit, and career, financial and personal support to help ensure long-term career success.